As we get into spring racing season, it’s important to reassess your wardrobe to make sure that the sizes and fits are still conducive to your training goals. As our goals shift, so should our gear.
We all know the comfort that is offered by Lululemon but did you know that the fabrics are also made with training in mind? I was able to try out the Fast and Free cropped pant and Run Times sports bra and found them both to be great for spring training.
“100% pure running freedom. The Fast and Free collection, powered by Nulux™ fabric, is about unrestricted movement and incredibly lightweight coverage that passes the squat test.”
With five pockets, these leggings offer lots of storage for a car key or Gu when you hit the road for a run. My favorite part about this legging is that it doesn’t sag mid-run. I hate having to pulling and yank at my leggings throughout my runs. These have a tighter waistband and continuous drawcord to help keep them in place so you don’t have to pull them up mid-run. The sweat wicking, soft fabric that Lululemon is known for is such an asset on all types of runs and I have not been disappointed in the performance of these this past spring. They have seen me through tempo, speed, and long training runs and I couldn’t be happier.
“Going for a run? Keep your mind on your stride in this sleek bra that gives you support, separation and coverage, with perforated panelling for airflow.”
This sports bra provides comfort and support for all types of workouts. The straps are padded, providing a soft smooth support that keeps everything securely in place. The straps are also crossable if you prefer that type of carry. The underband has a soft, brushed finish so there is no digging into the skin, which is so common with other sports bras. This bra comes in B-DDD cups.
Lululemon has an incredible website so if you aren’t yet comfortable with live shopping, you can always hop onto their website here.
However, Lincoln Park is home to one of the best Lululemon stores in the country, complete with a cafe and yoga studio! They have implemented several new procedures to keep patrons safe.
- Every individual who enters our store is required to wear a mask at all times; children are recommended but not required.
- Our teams submit a daily health declaration in advance of every shift attesting that they are not exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We clean high touch surfaces hourly, certain surfaces (such as fits handles) are cleaned after every guest.
- We increased tap limits to reduce the need to touch pin pads.
- We control capacity regardless of if there is a local mandate .
- Service Stations are set up at most stores to support servicing the guest outside of the store (i.e. product returns at the door)
- Specific to Chicago based on local mandates:
- Capacity limitations based on local ordinance
- Returns are held and isolated for 72 hours
- Children over the age of 2 are required to wear a mask