While many are looking forward to family time and face stuffing this holiday weekend, others are stressing about beginning their annual holiday shopping. Between Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, you have plenty of opportunities to get the best deal on a gift for the athlete in your life.
Running Excels (10328 S Western Avenue, Chicago, IL)
-Hours: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– $20 off select shoes
– 25 percent off all apparel
Universal Sole (3052 N Lincoln Avenue, Chicago, IL)
-Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– Free USOLE Pint Glass with any purchase of shoes (regular or sale price) *while supplies last
– 40 percent off all summer clothing (shorts & t’s) in stock
– 20 percent off all winter clothing, if it covers you for winter, it is 20 percent off!
*We will also have beer from Begyle Brewing for everyone that comes in, so have a brew and do some shopping!
Lululemon (locations in Schaumburg, Oak Brook, Deer Park, Northbrook, Chicago and more)
In honor of the Melrose, IL store opening up, lululemon will be debuting its Featherlight limited-edition collection on Black Friday. The tights collection ranges from $52 to $148.
Small Business Saturday
The Runner’s Edge (locations in Libertyville, Wilmette and Andersonville)
-Each of the three stores will be hosting the Holiday Shopping Passport Event. Each store is the “Neighborhood Champion” that has been leading the shopping passport activities in terms of merchant participation, communications, etc. The Runner’s Edge’s prize is a Complete head to toe outfit and shoes from Saucony ($350 value!)
-In addition to the passport event, each store will be offering:
1. Buy one pair of Feetures performance moisture wicking socks, get a second pair FREE (Saturday only)
2. Buy three pairs of Feetures socks, get a fourth pair FREE (Sunday only)
-Libertyville Event Studios – Libertyville will be hosting two event studios. Both are designed to offer FREE activities for kids and parents during Shop Small Saturday.
- At Petranek’s Pharmacy – Activity Room. 426 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville, IL. 60048. For event times and information, and to register, click this link – https://goo.gl/ncBRbX
- C & C Robot Factory – Kids Lego Activity (ages 5-14) 9 a.m. -10:00 a.m.
- Animal Education and Rescue – Pet Meet ‘n Greet 11:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Artist @ Heart – Kids Art Activity 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- At DanceCenter North – Ground Floor Studio. 540 N. Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville, IL. 60048. For event times and information, and to register, click this link – https://goo.gl/dzyyj7
- Crossfit Freedom – Circuit training class demos. 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Heather’s Gym – Various workout class demos. 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Black Cat Yoga – Power Flow class demos. noon – 1 p.m.
Dick Pond (locations in St. Charles, Lisle, Park Ridge, Hoffman Estates, Carol Stream)
*$10 off all training shoes
*Buy one get one 50 percent off apparel
*Earn $10 Dick Pond Bucks for every $50 spent on apparel (to be used on any purchase in Dec/Jan)
*Buy three get one free socks
Fleet Feet (locations in Elmhurst, Deerfield, Oak Park and Chicago)
Deals: Good Saturday, Nov. 19 through Sunday, Nov. 27
– 30 percent off, 40 percent off, 50 percent off footwear
– 30 percent off – Asics GT-2000 4, Brooks Ravenna 7, Adidas Glide 8, New Balance 1080v6
– 40 percent off – Includes Brooks Adrenaline GTS 16, Saucony Triumph ISO 2, Inov-8 F-lite 235, Mizuno Rider 19…and more!
– 50 percent off – Includes Asics Kayano 22, Nike Pegasus 32, Newton Gravity…and more!
– 30 percent off SELECT Fall 2015 women’s and men’s apparel
– 30-50 percent off SELECT women’s sports bras
– 50 percent off SELECT Essentials (Remaining 2015 winter essentials, hydration, accessories and more!)
– 50 percent off on select Feetures, Smartwool and CEP socks
*Now through Christmas Eve, purchase $100 or more in gift cards from Fleet Feet Sports-Chicago and get a FREE $20 Holiday Bonus Card to spend in stores in 2017.
-Jackets will be on sale for $158
– Tops on sale for $54