Chicago Athlete seeks endurance sports participants with social media influence and an established online presence to serve as ambassadors for the magazine, attending and participating in local events while representing the publication to the general public. Ambassadors will receive free event entries to up to five races per year, a Chicago Athlete t-shirt, and will have their race recaps published online through www.mychicagoathlete.com and in print issues of Chicago Athlete.
- Serve as Chicago Athlete’s representative at local races, interacting with participants in a positive way that increases brand awareness
- Write event recaps post-race
- Submit event recaps to Chicago Athlete no more than 24 hours after the event’s conclusion
- Must have active social media accounts
- Must have an interest in endurance sports (running, cycling, swimming, and/or triathlon), with priority given to those already actively racing
- Must have strong writing abilities
- Must wear Chicago Athlete apparel at all events while representing the magazine