READ FIRST: To add an event to our listing, please visit MyRacePal. Register for MyRacePal, marking yourself as an event director. If you submitted events to Chicago Athlete’s online calendar in the past, your login username and password has not changed. Once you have registered for MyRacePal, the process to submit an event is fast, easy and great way to raise awareness.
Step-by-Step Submission Instructions:
- Log in to MyRacePal.
- Click on the blue “Race Directors” box in the upper right corner.
- You will see your personal page listing all previous submitted events. To edit an existing event, click that event’s name and follow the prompts.
- To add a new event, click “Add New Event” under “Manage Events”
- Fill in your event’s information. Be sure to properly categorize your event. If it is a class, do not label it as a running event, triathlon or any other sport classification.
- Click Save Changes.
- Your event will not be posted immediately. Chicago Athlete’s staff will review your submission to make sure it is not a duplicate and all information is correct. Calendar events will be approved within one to two business days.
You may also choose to purchase a Premium Event Listing. For $2/day, you can have your event featured and highlighted throughout Chicago Athlete’s calendar. Pre-payment by credit card is required to take advantage of this opportunity and is handled through PayPal.
MyRacePal also offers Destination Event Listings. If you choose to list your event as a destination event, it will appear in every search, regardless of region, for only $100/event. Pre-payment by credit card is required to take advantage of this opportunity and is handled through PayPal.