Triathlon season is not over yet! Below are the top five general tips triathletes should keep in mind at all times of the season:
- Focus on quality workouts over quantity.
More doesn’t always equal better.
- Work backwards from your race date when planning your workouts and taper.
- Turn your weakness into your strength:
Put extra time and effort into your weakest discipline
- Use perspective – not every race will be a PR (Personal Record).
Find something you can learn from in each race.
- Follow YOUR plan – just because you see someone else doing a particular workout does not mean it is the right thing for you!
If you have any questions or comments, I always welcome them at [email protected]. Train right, TRI RIGHT!