Want to run the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon? The non-guaranteed and charity entry applications are open! The application window will close at 2 p.m. (U.S. Central Time) on Tuesday, December 3.
Following the 2020 application window, names will be drawn from the full pool of non-guaranteed entry applications. Please note, prior to the drawing, duplicate applications will be removed. Submitting multiple applications will not increase your chances of receiving an entry through the drawing.
Runners who apply for a non-guaranteed entry will be notified via email of their entry status on Thursday, December 12.
Apply now at chicagomarathon.com/apply.
Save the dates
Thinking about running the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon? Mark your calendars for some important upcoming deadlines and race week dates:
- Non-guaranteed and charity entry applications opened – Monday, October 21 (10 a.m. U.S. Central Time)
- Remaining guaranteed entry applications open (Time qualifier, Legacy finisher, 2019 Cancelled entry, Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle Legacy and American Development Program) – Monday, October 28 (10 a.m. U.S. Central Time)
- The 2020 application window closes – Tuesday, December 3 (2 p.m. U.S. Central Time)
- Runners are notified of their selection status through the non-guaranteed entry drawing – Thursday, December 12
- Abbott Health & Fitness Expo – Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10
Race day – Sunday, October 11